Monday, January 30, 2012

How to unblock calling the "Star" numbers like Star 69? I need to access a Call Return?

The feature of *69 and other Star Numbers have been blocked on the phone I am trying to retrieve a last missed call.



Is there anyway to unblock it and if so, what number do I dial and if not, are there any other services I could use to retrieve the last number that called my landline?How to unblock calling the "Star" numbers like Star 69? I need to access a Call Return?you have to call your phone company and add *69 to your accountHow to unblock calling the "Star" numbers like Star 69? I need to access a Call Return?You can't unblock it. Not from an ordinary phone. Unless you're really good with technology and have codes to be able to do all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment