Monday, January 30, 2012

How can I make a solid star from my keyboard ?

I know how to make the solid ? heart but that is all. I am from Texas and would like the solid black star by my avatar. As Texas is the Lone Star State.-- Thanks for any help. Blessings to you all.How can I make a solid star from my keyboard ?Here ya go... ★

Cut and paste this, it's the easiest way.How can I make a solid star from my keyboard ?
My keyboard was made in Texas and it has a lone key that is used to enter a star on my monitor screen. I always thought that all keyboards were like this.How can I make a solid star from my keyboard ?on chat/messanger you can make an American flag * * = = with no spaces or a smiley star (*)

there are stars in charactor map ~ in system tools on vista~search for it on windows xp

hope this helpsHow can I make a solid star from my keyboard ?
You don't need it...If you are Texan...you are a Star!!How can I make a solid star from my keyboard ?? I went to Edit- Special Characters-Stars☆???

No comments:

Post a Comment