Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I become a personal assistant to a particular star?

Do I contact the person directly? Contact the company they work for? I worked in the entertainment industry about 15 yrs ago and would love to get back into it. I'm reliable and have lots of energy to travel the world and help this person with their star lifestyle. I'm not interested in the spotlight. Where do I begin sending my resume to be considered?How do I become a personal assistant to a particular star?you're in LUCK!!



its real simple, just dial 1-800-STALKER

and leave a message!





happy new year,

PunchHow do I become a personal assistant to a particular star?First get a professional resume from HelpVilla.com and then start applying by going to their official websites....How do I become a personal assistant to a particular star?If the person is already famous, then they already have an assistant (unless you saw an add)

No comments:

Post a Comment