Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I go about applying for the job of star in a major new fall sitcom?

The economy's bad, and I thought it would be something I'd like to do, to be a big star in a major sitcom. Where do you go apply? I haven't had a job like this before, although I did work in a video store once, you know, the naughty kind of video store.How do I go about applying for the job of star in a major new fall sitcom?Go to Hollywood Baby ;) I think there's one starting called, "Ride em Home" they want a Sam Elliot look alike. I'm sure you'll get the Part. I'll put in a call to My agent. I'm on a reality show right now. called "Forever relapsing"How do I go about applying for the job of star in a major new fall sitcom?The caliber of talent represented within the cast of the "Twilight" movies definitely indicates that it must be relatively simple to land a lucrative acting gig. Television must be even easier. You've already got an edge with your video store experience. Now it's just a matter of hiring a decent agent (you can have mine-the poor bastard rarely works, what with me always going off on my 30 day benders and waking up in foreign countries). I think he mentioned a show that NBC is currently developing....some sort of detective comedy that co-stars a ferret and a couple of transvestite midgets. It's gonna air right after "How I Banged Your Mother" or whatever that show with the gay guy who plays a straight playah is called.



Good luck!How do I go about applying for the job of star in a major new fall sitcom?I think there might be an opening in the cast of Two and a Half Men, darling. Just send them a picture and maybe a video of you telling a joke and looking snarky...you're a natural!!!



Good luck, darling! Or, as they say in show business, break a leg!!



(((Jack)))How do I go about applying for the job of star in a major new fall sitcom?
I dunno {{{Jack}}}, I never thought about doing that!
But, your Avatar picture is SO CUTE. How could they not cast you?
*Point games and kisses butt*
  • spelling dictionary
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment