Monday, January 30, 2012

How much would a tiny purple star tattoo below my ankle cost?

My best friend has a tiny pink star on her right ankle like kinda on her foot, and I'm going to get a tiny purple star in the same place, but on my left ankle/foot. It's a symbol of our friendship to us.



I'm just wondering how much it will cost. It's really tiny, not even an inch tall/wide. Black outline/purple filling.How much would a tiny purple star tattoo below my ankle cost?most shops charge a fee of 50 dollars to do small tattoo's that will take 45 minutes or less. The cost covers the price of the fresh needle, as well as the time it takes them to set up and break down their station. You might be able to find a place that does it cheaper, but I would say 50 dollars would be average for a small tattoo.How much would a tiny purple star tattoo below my ankle cost?Most places you go will have a minimum price. Usually between $20-50. This covers the cost of labor and materials.How much would a tiny purple star tattoo below my ankle cost?Most places have a min charge $35-50 normally.
  • valvoline instant oil change
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment