Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where can I get fabric with the original star trek characters?

It can have the oringinal enterprise or captain kirk, just as long as it's the original star trek.Where can I get fabric with the original star trek characters?It is possible that a specialty store will have something like that - check out Quake if you live near Chicago. Also, I imagine a standard-issue crafts store would have a catalog to order from if they don't carry it in their inventory.Where can I get fabric with the original star trek characters?Fabric store.Where can I get fabric with the original star trek characters?JoAnne Fabric or Michles Fabric/suppliesWhere can I get fabric with the original star trek characters?
A Trekkie convention. Don't ask me how I know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment