Thursday, February 23, 2012

In Star Wars Episode 3, what scenes do you think are the best to define Special FX?

I am doing a project on Star Wars and I want to use Episode 3 (mainly because it is my favorite)



I want some second (and third, fourth, etc.) opinions for what scenes and examples I should use.



Thanks for your help!In Star Wars Episode 3, what scenes do you think are the best to define Special FX?Well, on the DVD there is a documentary on all that was needed to make the short sequence of Anakin and Obi Wan exterior battle on Mustafar. I'm sure checking that out would go a long way for you, as it is a very complex scene.

After that, I would say Yoda v. Sidious, seeing as Yoda is a CGI character, and all he has going on with him in that. Likewise with Obi Wan v. Grievous. For what it's worth Mace Windu v. Sidious and I believe Anakin v. Dooku both had the elder character's face CG'ed over a stunt double.

After that.... take your pick at any of the background shots, since it's pretty much all green screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment