Thursday, February 23, 2012

Does anyone know where to get cordless sing star mics? also would europe mics work on my american PS3?

I have desperately searching for wireless sing star microphones and would love to purchase a set. Though it looks like they were only released in Europe. Does anyone know if there were released in the united states, and if not would the europe versions work on my american PS3?Does anyone know where to get cordless sing star mics? also would europe mics work on my american PS3?I'm also in the process of looking for the Wireless mics for Singstar, and i have found that they have not been released in north america for an unknown reason. The best i've been able to find is them on the HMV.com (UK site), but the reason I haven't ordered them yet, is they are listed as 34.99 uk pounds, which is worth double US dollar, so they would be between 60$ and 70$ us. I have the wired one already and plan to stick with them till they are released in north america.



here's the link if you need it right away:

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDeta鈥?/a>Does anyone know where to get cordless sing star mics? also would europe mics work on my american PS3?Ebay yes they will

No comments:

Post a Comment