Thursday, February 23, 2012

What were the foods in the replicator at Star Trek the Experience?

Ok, this question is for all the Trekkies of the Web. For those who have experienced the now-closed Star Trek Experience in the Las Vegas Hilton, you might have noticed a cardassian replicator at the Promenade. What I'm wondering is what were the names of the food that the replicator produced at the touch of the button, because all i recognized was the Glop on a Stick and the revolting Gagh.



Would be very appreciate if someone knew. Thanks alot, and Live long and Prosper!What were the foods in the replicator at Star Trek the Experience?Wow, that is a really hard one as I don't remember the replicator.



I was there for the ST convention in 08 right before STTE closed. I can tell you that the drinks at Quarks were very, very strong. Can't remember which one(s) I had but it was green and was steaming.



Now, if you are interested in the menu Quarks offered, that link is below.



Good luck.What were the foods in the replicator at Star Trek the Experience?Star Trek the Experience went out of business over a year ago due to the Hilton not renewing their lease. The Hilton wanted to build a titty bar in that space.



However, I've heard that STTE is in negotiations to open downtown in the Neonopolis complex, which would be perfect for them.



I've visited STTE but I never went in the restaurant.What were the foods in the replicator at Star Trek the Experience?I will probably guess it's mac %26amp; cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment